Hyper Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin application

2 posters

Go down

Admin application Empty Admin application

Post by James Wills Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:55 am

IGname:
James_Wills
IG Level:

Server and IP:HostName:
Hyper Life RolePlay [Auto-Refund]  89.36.212.241:1118

Screenshot Stats:
Admin application 1JBLtqEh

What Rank you want to be Admin and Why ?(50 words):
The higher the rank is the better it gets. just like all players want. So that i would be able to help the players and server like their request or server bugged. I'm well experience in creating house,door, factions/gangs and gate system. Which to help people while the other admin offline.

How we can trust you to be an Admin ? (50 words) ;
Because i'm a well trained and have experience in admin ship. And i won't be abusing the admin cmd for fun or troll. I'm a good roleplayer. And i know how to use admin cmds wisely. Even so i like online more and you can see how was my performance be.

Got Experience to be an Admin ? and How ? and previous admin Level ? (50 words);
It's depend, i've been in many servers and the servers keep on closed and no players. i've been admin for a long time it's anout 5 years or less. I've become an admin because off my good behavior and friendly to players. Ofcouse some of the admin level come from registeration at forums.

Why you want to be Admin ? (50 words):
Just like what i typed above. I've experience in admin team. I want to join admin because i want to server and help the server gets better and to invite players to join. From my experience, by getting adminship is the best way to invite players or to get players.

What admin did in Server ? Explain it: (50 words) ;
To serve the server and to help all the players or newbie who need an admin help. And to train those who can't really know how to rp and get rid of hackers, rude players, and advertiser( if needed). And it is also an admin duty to get the server alive so players would join.

Last edited by James Wills on Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:40 am; edited 5 times in total
James Wills
James Wills

Back to top Go down

Admin application Empty Re: Admin application

Post by Admin Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:10 am

Fix your screenshot stats .. Stats will be required.

Pending

Admin
Admin

https://hyperliferp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Admin application Empty Re: Admin application

Post by Admin Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:48 am

ACCEPTED

ADMIN LEVEL 1

Admin
Admin

https://hyperliferp.board-directory.net